I finally got around to catching up with this season’s Masterchef, and I couldn’t help but draw Elise Mayfield's adorable outfit from the first episode!
Update: Elise Mayfield contacted me and got this printed, and was nice enough to take a picture with the framed print!
This Haunting Graveyard Of Cars Has Abandoned In The Forest For Decades
Deep in a forest near the small Belgian village of Chatillon is a graveyard of abandoned rusty cars. Urban legend says that they once belonged to US soldiers stationed in the region in the 50s and 60s following WWII. When the troops were sent home, they hid them in a forest until they could come back and retrieve them - but that never happened.
Source and more images:
ONLY 90’s KIDS WILL GET THIS :
- a birth certificate with 1990-1999
spin offs i would like to watch:
- krissy and claire, teenage demon hunters
- anna milton, fallen angel, and through zany mishap the unprepared guardian of the twelve-year-old anti christ
- charlie and dorothy and their magical adventures where they jump dimensions a lot
- jody mills and alex (the gilmore girls spinoff)
- hael’s excellent adventure, where she goes on a road trip looking at beautiful natural monuments
- exactly supernatural, except it revolves around tracy bell trying to track down the demon who killed her parents, and ellie, who is trying to find the demon who holds her contract
- linda tran hunting monsters with her ghost son kevin
- "life in the garrison!" a period sit com about castiel, uriel, balthazar, and anna in the garrsion during the crusades (naomi is the stern but lovable dean-type character)
- aaron navigating the world of jewish mysticism with the golem, his trusty guardian… and just maybe his best friend
- period show about josie and henry as rowdy 1950s men of letters initiates having student mishap adventures
this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
I’ve watched this at least a hundred times.
come on caps i know my uniform is pimp as fuck but you guys don’t have to be jealous
tony issues tablets to all the avengers and thor sighing because this technology’s so fucking old he barely remembers how to use it anymore
I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special